Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Eleven Warriors After A Loss

0 HS
BuckeyeDevil's picture
November 22, 2015 at 8:14am
161 Comments

I didn't sleep much last night and this morning I am in a semi-catatonic state. I don't do drugs or alcohol but easily could have after what happened last night. This was an emotional, horrific loss for fans and I cannot even imagine what it must be like for players.

The vast majority of fans (including myself) have never played a down of college football much less coached at this high level. Nevertheless we are entitled to our opinions and I firmly believe that a fan can be a student of the game and make objective observations of what is seen on the field. That is part of the beauty of Eleven Warriors.

But cooler heads need to prevail after such an emotionally charged disappointing performance by the coaches and team. Some of the comments I read were irrational even to the point of suggesting a firing of UFM. I know that it won't eliminate all such comments and negativity, but I suggest that Eleven Warriors disable posting ability after such a debacle for 1 hour to allow some of us to simmer down and hopefully regain a better perspective on the situation. It's cold but the sun did rise in northern Ohio where I live and I think that we will get another national title out of UFM before he leaves the Ohio State University.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 161 Comments