Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

I Know it's crazy, but it's True

0 HS
Chaseko24's picture
November 20, 2015 at 11:50am
48 Comments

This is going to sound craaaaaaazzzyyyy, but under my circumstances it isn't. Believe it or not *ichigan isn't my most hated team! "What are you stupid? What kind of Buckeye fan are you?" Well, here we go.

I'm in high school at a football powerhouse called Hoover in Alabama. You may have heard of it for many reasons: Football, recruits, not the brightest cheerleaders, etc... In the heart of the south, we've got some absolute insane Bama fans. I know what you're thinking, "Aren't there Auburn fans that are crazy there too?" Well, not exactly. Alabama fans are over the top biased and crazed, but the Auburn fans? They're actually okay. The bammers always have an excuse, always jawing about how no one can beat the SEC, and making insane claims. Freshman year, aka the kick 6 year, you wont believe the excuses I heard. "He stepped out of bounds! I saw at least 3 block in the backs! Holding!" Oddly enough, earlier that year I converted from a Bama fan to a Bama hater. Why? THE FANS. "Fifteen! Hiya State sucks! Ain't no Big Ten team ever gon beat an SEC team!" But there are actually sensible Alabama fans out there believe it or not. Grant it, they are very hard to find, and the number of delusional's are through the roof.

But to my main point now. I have a friend, this sounds peculiar but hey it's just the way the world revolves, who is a fan of TTUN. We are good friends actually, and we have many things in common. We despised each others teams like normal, until the end of eighth grade. This was when Hoke was losing hope and when we went undefeated and missed out on the natty game. Countless times we heard so much crap about how we could never compete with the sec, much less Alabama. That's just the start. So many things happened during the transition to high school, neither of us could take it anymore. We had to do it. I hate Alabama. My friend even went for us in the sugar bowl, which made me quite joyous. I know everyone will hate to hear this, but hey I'd do the same for them. That's the way the cookie crumbles here. Just thought I'd share. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 48 Comments