Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Anyone interested in a certified autographed heisman Pic?

0 HS
Mcgahee'sLeg's picture
November 19, 2015 at 11:33am
22 Comments

I know this is not Ebay, but I have a piece of memorabilia that I would like to have fall in the hands of a similiar die-hard Buckeye fan like myself. So I figured this is the best place to make that happen. MODS please delete this thread if its not inline with the policies. The wife and I are changing up our living room and I have decided to part ways with a SWEET framed set of autographed pictures I bought at The Shoe a few years back. The frame includes 4 individual 8"x10" pictures of 4 OSU Heisman recipients, Cassady, Griffin, George and Smith along with their real autograph on each. Each picture includes the player in action at The Shoe. It is set in a quality black frame (23"W x 31"H) and sealed on the backside with the certificate of authenticity and the company that created it. It would look really cool hanging in a Buckeye man-cave. If anyone is interested please shoot me a PM and I will send a picture of the piece. I am taking best offer or I will consider trades for tickets. I can ship the piece if needed or I can deliver it if you live in central Ohio. My email is champ_054_2008@yahoo.com if you can't reach me through my contact page. I am going to donate 5% of the sale price to the Movember Team Ramzy has been promoting!! GO BUCKS!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments