Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

OSU has the Toughest Road to the NC ----in the history of football

0 HS
Gofor2's picture
November 17, 2015 at 10:12pm
136 Comments

Consider this. Assuming the CFP rankings would stay as they are tonight our Buckeyes will need to beat #9 MSU, then #12 scUM, then # 5 Iowa in Big10 Champ Game, then #2 Bama in CFP semi-final, then finally #1 Clemson. 

That is fuking crazy !! We must beat 4 top ten teams (3 that are top 5) and a #12. 

I have never seen a more difficult path to a NC in my life. If we do it we deserve 2 trophies.

EDIT: on almost every forum there are those teenagers that want to criticize post that others make. Well about 2 months ago I said I didn't think OSU would make the playoffs because of our lack of Offensive Identity. I meant it then and I still feel that we are not where we need to be to get to the CFP this year. I hope I'm wrong, but I just haven't seen anything to change my mind yet, not yet. 

My post above is just what it reads, it says IF things would stay the same we would face one hell of a line up to win a NC. It doesn't say I think we actually do it. I don't.

I'm sorry but I had to clairify this for the " not so bright" , the ones that read the text and take away something completely different than what it says. You know, those Eddie Haskel type folks.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 136 Comments