Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Unlikely, untrue (but believable enough) tOSU conspiracy theories/rationalizations.

0 HS
ShawneeBuck74's picture
October 23, 2015 at 9:57am
105 Comments

The 2015 football season thus far hasn't gone according to how we thought it would go. It's truly been a "grind."

Searching for answers, friends, families, fans have reached for explanations. I've concocted a few myself.

A good conspiracy theory/rationalization has enough truth or potential to be believable.  

I'm not advocating the following theory as true but as an example how rationalization works:

Example: Urban Meyer, with a degree in psychology, is a master in team/organizational leadership. 

He willingly/purposefully manufactured a QB controversy in order to give the team something to overcome, because weak opponents weren't enough. 

Supporting so-called "evidence."  He never came out and 100% backed Cardale as QB. He always said: "JT hasn't beaten him out...yet."

QUESTION: What are some of the best you've heard from others or come up with that at least made you think... "Hmmmm. Maybe. I could see that....but, nah....I think, right?...nah."

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 105 Comments