Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Week in Schadenfreude

0 HS
Brutus's picture
October 21, 2015 at 9:53pm
18 Comments

I tuned in for the obvious, but was pleasantly surprised by the PSU entry which features a shout out to our very own Ramzy. I wish this week would never end.

http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/10/21/9583728/this-week-in-schadenfreude-michigan

Edit: It occurred to me that I could get dinged for not providing much substance to a forum post, so in case you don't want to click, here's a sampling of the TTUN sorrow

I retract my previous
Comment about us getting g horse fucked by the refs.

We are getting *royally* horse fucked

Those refs were horrible blind motherfuckers. Each one is a remedial posterchild of ineptitude on a scale unknown to mankind. Idiot dolts called out penalties on Michigan when it was the guy in white #4 who they meant. Getting a TD wrong 3 times in a fuckin row, targeting on a kid who was clearly pushed down and a whole host of other bullshit makes me want to ask the B1G wtf the qualifications are to hire these clowns.

Seriously I'm waiting for one ref to ride a midget tricycle and 2 others to tool around the fuckin field in a short bus with a monnkey in tow.

The level of ineptitude was only matched by the amount of interference their bullshit overlayed on the game and destroyed momentum on both sides. This crew of fuckers must have had money on their fan duel picks because NOBODY can be as fucking horrible as the shit we saw today.

Michigan should publicly ask the Big Ten and FBI for an investigation. It was horrible and one-sided. The non-call on a blatant face mask of Rudock is just the most egregious of a long list. There is just no way this many bad calls all go one way by accident.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments