Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Driven Foundation - Please Pay It Forward

0 HS
buckeyesean's picture
October 21, 2015 at 10:30am
2 Comments

My firm is in the midst of our annual giving campaign, where all employees are encouraged to donate to a charity of their choice to help those less fortunate.  I have known Roy Hall, who has been a contributor to 11W for some time and is a Buckeye that we can all be proud of with all of the work he has done for those less fortunate through his Driven Foundation.

As such, I've set-up a crowd-fund site to allow friends/family/colleagues to donate money to support Roy's Driven Foundation.  Any donation is a huge help and will allow the Driven Foundation to help those in Central Ohio who need it, especially as the holiday season approaches.  My firm will also be donating an additional $10,000 to the top 10 charities based upon number of contributions (not amount of money raised, but number of people contributing).  Lets show Roy and the Driven Foundation the power of Buckeye Nation and Pay It Forward through any donation you can spare using the link below.

https://pwc.yourcause.com/public#/fundraising/367

Please feel free to post the link on social media and send to your friends/family as I am hoping to get as many people to participate as possible and help as many families in Central Ohio as possible.

And Yes, I did run this past 11W to make sure it was OK to post as I did not want to violate any site rules, and I appreciate the 11W team for allowing me to post.

GO BUCKS!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 2 Comments