Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Don't sleep on Rutgers...

0 HS
CarolinaBuck's picture
October 18, 2015 at 6:29pm
101 Comments

We're 7 - 0 ranked No. 1 in the recently released AP poll after a pretty thorough beating of our supposed rival Penn State. It's clear that JT will be the QB heading the Buckeyes through the rest of the season barring injury and it sets us up great for at least the opportunity to repeat our championship.

Up next is the mighty Rutgers whatevers and I think this might be one hell of a trap game. They just hung 55 points on Indiana in beating the Hoosiers in Bloomington. Our game will probably be their first home televised game nationally on ABC since joining the B1G(no other compelling games at the 8:00 time slot) and coming off that exciting victory, they and their crowd will sure to be ramped up with confidence that they can at least score on us like Indiana did. On the concern scale, I would put this about a 5 so I hope all of the team buckles their helmet straps and realizes this is no time to looking ahead to the bye week. Go Bucks

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 101 Comments