Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Barkley > Zeke, According To PSU Fans

0 HS
305Buck's picture
October 18, 2015 at 10:47am
94 Comments

The second best RB in the BIG outplayed the top one in his own house.

Honestly, we may have the best rb in the big.

Barkley is second to no one in this conference.

Very distinct possibility Barkley as a sophomore will be better than Elliott as a junior. It's no argument who the best offensive player on the field was tonight. It was Barkley. Add a 40-yard run that was called back due to a weak holding call and he wishes for 245 or something like that.

Barkley is in the discussion for best anywhere. Please stay healthy. Please.

I honestly believe Barkley is the best rb in the B1G. The only back I have actually watched that I think is better is Leonard Fournette. And honestly, I think Fournette is only definitively better in one category. He has better top end speed than Barkley (and probably pass protection), but vision, balance, quickness, power, patience, catching the ball are all pretty equal. This kid is ridiculous good.

Elliot and Barkley switch teams, and I think Elliot really struggles. I think zeke is a once a year great back, but saquan is a once in a decade great back. I mean he makes the line look good against an osu team that shut down the pass and was keying on him and still could t slow him down

The last two responses were the best. Are these guys serious?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 94 Comments