Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What are the chances that Bosa could slide to Interior lineman permanently and then have Hubbard at the other End

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
October 14, 2015 at 6:56pm
34 Comments

I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this and my football IQ is pretty low but bear with me. Is there a chance that they could shift Bosa permanently to the interior line and replace Schutt? Then the starting lineup would have our best four lineman all in the game at the same time. It would be Hubbard and Tyquan Lewis on the ends and Adolphus Washington and Bosa on the interior. 

I just feel like we would do best with our four best lineman on the field. Schutt had a good tackle for a loss in the last game, but that was really the first time I've seen him really make a play like that in the backfield.

Having Bosa and Washington coming from the interior would really strengthen the middle of our defense and prevent these quarterbacks from looking like Fran Tarkenton all the time. It would also strengthen our interior line to not get gashed up the middle as it has been with interior runs.

Any thoughts? I'm sure we do this lineup on certain looks but why not make it permanent. Rather than having Bosa come from one side he would be coming right at the quarterback and could pursue him whether he rolled left or right.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments