Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

First Trip To The Shoe and Columbus

0 HS
BrewinBuckFan's picture
October 13, 2015 at 7:58pm
34 Comments

Alright, the moment I've been waiting for all my life or at least the last year since I started dating a Buckeye, making the trip to Columbus from sunny Newport Beach and I have a few last minute questions.

• How warm will my black clothes need to be on Saturday.  Remember I'm a California kid, when I tailgated at the last UCLA game it was 90 degrees and I was in shorts and flip flops - you know traditional fall weather....  Is it fairly warm in the stadium due to the 100K people in there?  Will jeans and a hoodie be sufficient?  
  • Is there anywhere cool to watch the UCLA game Thursday night?  Kickoff is at 10:30PM EST will bars stay open till the end of the game?
  • Are there vistor's hours for the WHAC on Friday?
  • Other than the 11W Banger Saturday and Skull session, what should we do pre-game?
  • The lady friend graduated about 10 years ago from tOSU, anything new and awesome since that time we should check out in Columbus or on campus?  She hasn't been back since she graduated.
  • Are the odds of running into Dolo at the Chipolte on campus 90% or closer to 100%?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments