Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2015 (Week 6) College Football Season Major Stories Round-up

0 HS
NavyBuckeye91's picture
October 13, 2015 at 9:30am
40 Comments

Just thought I would compile a list of major happenings in college football (FBS) so far this season, just so I can keep this all straight. (I've provided links to some of the stories.)

We are only halfway through the 2015 College Football Season, and these are some of the biggest news items:

• Tim Beckman, HC of Illinois is fired in August before the first game of the season
  • Kyle Flood, HC of Rutgers, is suspended for three games in the first half of the season
  • Randy Edsall, HC of Maryland, is fired halfway through the season
  • Steve Sarkisian, HC of USC, makes a public spectacle of himself, is later put on leave of absence and then fired
  • Steve Spurrier, HC of South Carolina, unexpectedly retires halfway through the season
  • The Ohio State University Buckeyes are undefeated and the AP #1 team, they have set the record for weeks as the AP #1, and they the reigning CFP Champions; yet, some 'fans' are complaining about how the team is performing.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm of the opinion we (Buckeye fans) need to sit back, have a drink and enjoy the ride.  Life is good - stay classy, Buckeye fans.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 40 Comments