Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Vent time (the unsportsmanlike penalty that wasn't called)

0 HS
airbuckeye's picture
October 11, 2015 at 5:56am
36 Comments

I'm going to do something here I never do because it is still eating the hell out of from the game. I was so pissed when it happened and was thinking really bad thought's not so much for the player but that DAMN REF.

And there is no fucking way he did not see the cheep shot on Braxton because he was standing right there. I you were watching after the hit when he comes into the picture he is saying something to the Maryland player about it.

Yet that sorry ass fucking low life cow shit eating piece of shit village people want be never threw the flag. If I'm Urban and watching the game tape in see it I'm on the phone demanding that baster be fired.

I was hoping one of the Buckeye players saw it in targeted him later and took him out with it looking like he was a target. That was a very cheep ass shot and uncalled for and one of the Maryland couches even saw it and did nothing to their player not one damn word was spoken to him.

Their I'm done venting yet I'm still pissed off LOL.

MOD EDIT - Details added to post title, because we vent about plenty of things around here. Rant on...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 36 Comments