Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Neeeded some help with some video editing

0 HS
HighBallAce's picture
October 11, 2015 at 1:08am
0 Comments

Ok, I keep messing up my titles. I am very much aware of this and do care that I'm doing. I promise you I'm working on it and if I messed this one up then just let me know and I won't post anything anymore. However in my defense I do believe my former posts in the past weren't bad. Despite my grammar.

Now on to the subject. I have always loved this follow up video to the 2006 Texas game where we showed Texas that we should have beat them the year before and I will never be convinced that we should have EVER lost to Texas. I despise them for personal reasons. Anyway, here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBhyTHj8IzY

Personally I think it would make an awesome preview video to MSU and MU or even just MU. I have always loved it and wished it would be made into something featuring ZEEK and our other great players. Our hitters on D and our teams cohesiveness. Instead of at the end showing Eddie George and Marv saying someone messed with Texas, maybe showing the singing Carmen Ohio after they won the National Championship!

I'm sorry I don't know how to do the video editing but in truth I haven't had time to. So here's the task if anyone wants to take it up. If it's stupid then let die.......At Best GO BUCKS!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.