Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Buyers beware of vivid seats

0 HS
hawknut47's picture
September 25, 2015 at 4:30pm
20 Comments

Well I bought tickets to tomorrow's game against western *ichigan and boy what a hassle it was. I purchased the tickets off of vividseats.com last week during the NIU game since my gf has never been to a home game and I figured these would be cheap. So we bought them along with an additional two seats for my sister and good buddy and we were all set to go. I was suppose to get them via email two days before the game. Well Wednesday of this week rolled around and I got an email saying that my tickets where no longer virtual but instead they where gonna give me physical tickets. Well after an hour on the phone I finally got it straighten out and they where over nighted to me. But then this mourning I arrive home after golfing to see another fedex envelope waiting for me and wouldn't u know it four more tickets inside. Well I called to make sure I wasent charged twice and found out that they screwed up and sent me someone else's tickets too. So after hours of fighting them and trying to figure what they where gonna do I had to fedex them myself for them to the right customer and all they did was give me ten dollars off my tickets. Now I know most of my buddies said keep them and sell them but being the good buckeye fan I am I sent them to a fellow brother so he could see this team live. This company is horrible they seem lost every time I call them and their customer service is very unknowledgeable do not use them and save yourself the headache.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments