Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

My apologies on the QB decision

0 HS
TheNorthernBuckeye's picture
September 24, 2015 at 12:33pm
46 Comments

I know I am not alone when it comes to voicing a strong opinion about which quarterback is best suited to lead us this season. Since spring I was team JT due to his leadership and the way he directed himself.  With that being said I owe all the members here, the writers, and the coaches/players an apology.  I acted as if my opinion was the only decision that could be made.  

After sleeping on it I strongly believe the best option moving forward is to simply stick to a guy no matter what win or lose.  If it is Cardale then so be it, we are all in this together for better or worse.  As long as we ride the same guy from here on out, let him learn from his mistakes and back him up 100% then we just may have some fun this season.  The potential is there just look at VT.  I heard someone on TV this morning say that this decision isn't just for the WMU game but for the entirety of the season because of Cardale's size and upside.  He needs time to learn his mistakes and as long as the OL can straighten things out we gon be just fine.  

Buckeye Nation, I am sorry.  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 46 Comments