Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Has this QB debacle created a rift?

0 HS
NeemOSU's picture
September 23, 2015 at 8:19pm
49 Comments

We now know that Urban has picked Cardale to start. While I was certainly pleased, others weren't. All down the article I saw comments that went along the lines of this:

"Personally I think JT....:

"Yeah Dale, But JT...."

"This is a mistake..."

Now, I know we all are going to root for Cardale going forward, but the moment he messes up again, the call for JT will start up again. THIS needs to stop! We are FANS of the best team in the land. Why are we disappointed in any decisions this team and the coaching staff make? What really gets me is that last year we saw the "Just Win Baby" motto sprout up every week. This year, since the offense doesn't look like we wanted to, scoring 70 points a game, getting 700 total offense yards, we point to Cardale as the problem. JT hasn't looked any better, but the clamoring doesn't stop. We ride Cardale till the end.

Everyone has the right to an opinion, but in this stage in the season let Urban do his magic. The train will roll.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 49 Comments