Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

CJ's frustration is getting the better of him

0 HS
BuckeyeGuy33's picture
September 21, 2015 at 2:28pm
113 Comments

First of all, let me say that I am in no way a part of either "TeamJT" or "TeamCJ". I have my opinions on both guys, but I will stand behind whoever is behind center because I am TeamtOSU above all.

- I watched the game a couple of times over, looking for things that I may have missed. In no way am I some type of expert, analyst, or similar. I am simply a fan that enjoys watching my beloved Buckeyes.

There was one thing that CJ did in the early stages of the game that had me more than a little concerned. After a couple of missed throws, especially the pass to the left of the field going to Marshall. CJ immediately started walking in his direction and looked to be "blaming" the missed pass on Jalin. I understand that he possibly missed his route. I understand that CJ is frustrated. But does that make this type of behavior acceptable in this group? I could be entirely wrong about what CJ's words or intentions were.

The last thing we need is for guys to be placing blame towards one another, or having any type of distrust or conflicting views. Cardale can be a great QB, but I don't think he can be a very effective leader when the going gets tough.

Did anyone else notice this?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 113 Comments