FIRST 20 OFFENSIVE PLAY CALLS NEXT WEEK

0 HS
Bucknutzone's picture
September 20, 2015 at 1:00pm
22 Comments

It's so simple!   Let's go back to Woody "Three yards and a cloud of dust"

Play 1---- I formation ---- Zeek left of center

Play 2---- Same play again

Play 3---- I formation ---- Zeek right of center   ( first down )

Play 4---- I formation ---- Zeek left of center ( 25 yards )

Play 5---- I formation ---- Zeek left  (outside of tackles)   Touchdown!

Play 6---- I formation ---- Zeek left (outside of tackles) again

Play 7---- I formation ---- Fake handoff to Zeek left of center ---- Barret keeps ball ---- deep pass to receiver (wide open)  Touchdown!   ** Note:  This play sucks the defense in so badly that our receiver is so open that even a mediocre pass will do.    AND,  there is no chance for an interception.

Play 8---- I formation ---- Zeek right of center 5 yards

Play 9---- I formation ---- Fake handoff to Zeek left of center ---- Handoff to Braxton on sweep pitch from left to right across your radio dial    65 yard Touchdown run!

Play 10---- I formation ---- Zeke left (outside of tackles)  8 yard gain

Play 11- 20 ---- Zeek carries the ball at least 50 % of the time and with 3,  I SAY 3 runs in a row at times.   If he is getting 3-5 yards per carry,  give him the ball again!

You see,  by now after these 1st 10 plays, Zeek has worn the opposing defense down to the point where they cannot keep up with any offensive scheme we script.   BUT the bottom line is this.   Zeek WILL ALWAYS get us at least 10 yards and a first down within 3 tries.   Establish the run,  eliminate the possibility of an interception and wear down the opposing defense in the first 20 minutes of the game.   By the middle of Q2 our opponents will be smoked, then in the second half, we hammer it on home.    Zeek is the punisher,  he needs 25 plus touches a game -- That's it!

GO BUCKS!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 22 Comments