Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

I Thoroughly Enjoyed the Game, fwiw

0 HS
Earthoid.'s picture
September 20, 2015 at 10:56am
61 Comments

I think some of us have lost sight of what this football team, and what watching them actually means.  We as Ohio State fans get to watch one of the most consistently good teams in the country.  Rich tradition, great facilities, great coaches and great players.

What I watched yesterday was a good game between 2 college football teams, irrespective of their position in the rankings.  I saw some awesome defensive play.  I saw their DB, Lurry (i believe) who will be playing in the NFL.  Dude was a beast.  I saw a defense on our side where 90% of them will be playing on Sundays.... I saw yet another awesome performance by Conley who I believe will end up being better than Apple even.  I saw the best LB in the nation make an incredible play on the ball.

As for the offense, I saw one that is struggling to find it's identity.  I however have no doubt that they will and when they do, it will be glorious.  But let's say for a moment they don't and we lose 2-3 games this year because of it.  I'll still get to watch my Buckeyes those 2-3 weeks, plus a whole bunch more this year.  9-3 or 12-0, I'll still have thoroughly enjoyed watching them.

Get over this nothing but a championship mentality.  If that's why you watch OSU football, I suggest finding another sport or team.  Maybe you can just root for whoever's ranked number 1 each week to make it easier on yourself.  I didn't even come on 11W yesterday because I knew what to expect.  2 quarter posts saying this is the worst team since 2011, coaches need firing, players need benching.  We're turning into Alabama and haven't even repeated yet.  Get it together, fellas.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 61 Comments