Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Talking To Myself and Asking Questions Out Loud

0 HS
Todd-Not Boeckmann's picture
September 20, 2015 at 7:47am
23 Comments

Could our lackluster play at the QB position be because neither Cardale Jones nor JT Barrett are getting enough reps in practice?  Is splitting them up hurting both players effectiveness because heither one is getting enough work?

Are our WRs not performing up to standards yet?  I haven't been to a game yet; and watching on TV makes it hard to tell; but it seems that their route running is sloppy.  Is their lack of separation a problem, or is it chemistry issue because of the aforementioned splitting of reps at the QB position?

Is our lackluster offensive output because Ed Warrinner trying to both coach the OLine AND plan/design/run an offense?  Has he had trouble adjusting his workload/time management to do both duties effectively.  I know when I was dealing with two major issues on my plate at the same time, I did neither one well.  Once I could focus on one, I was able to do it better.

Has Joey Bosa lost focus a little bit?  Last January,  if you had told me that Larry Johnson would be rotating in a Frosh with him, I would've wondered what drug you were mixing with your 4Loco.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments