Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

0 HS
seouldier13's picture
September 19, 2015 at 7:45pm
8 Comments

Maybe we as a collective should back off others talking smack about us. Act accordingly like our HC who said he doesn't know and or follow other's schedule(s). We kept picking on Bert and today someone (not sure if it was this site's core contributing group of authors or a fan that was tweeting back to @11w) said that Nebraska shouldn't have hired Mr. Riley. Rather to have hired someone else from beginning. Well let me tell you something. His team just came back from a deficit as time expired in regulation to tie with a two point conversion. Sure they can still lose (at this time, the game is still ongoing). If they win, awesome for the B1G. Point of my post is just as the title says. Let's focus on good sportsmanship as fans to not emulate others whom shall remain nameless. We should focus on information about our team and focus on others ONLY if pertinent to our team in any way, shape or form. That's all I'm saying. We escaped this week. Coach needs to wrangle in the offensive coordinator and come to a decision. Regardless of who it is that we fans like. We don't matter. It's whom the coach(es) decide.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments