Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Braxton Games Without a TD in his Career

0 HS
buckeyesean's picture
September 14, 2015 at 7:44pm
11 Comments

After the Hawaii game, I was wondering about whether the Hawaii game was the first game Braxton played-in that he did not score a touchdown (including his Freshman year).

Took a look back, and it appears that this past weekend's Hawaii game was not the first game in Braxton's career that he did not throw/run/catch a TD.  Somewhat surprised (even given his odd role his Freshman year) because all I remember Braxton doing was scoring TDs.  Turns out, he did not score a TD in the Miami debacle and Michigan State game his Freshman year (it does not appear he played in the Toledo game his Freshman year... full Bauserman game and boy was it ugly), and then did not score in the overtime win against Wisconsin his Sophomore year. I don't count the SDSU game his Junior year because he got hurt and Kenny G had 3 TDs in his absence (and then he missed the Cal and Florida A&M games) and surprisingly did not score during the Northwestern night game.

Pretty impressive that he has scored a TD in all games he has played in except for 5 games in a long career, especially given the lack of WR talent around him his early years.  Peeked my interest following the Hawaii game since he did not score, and I could not recall the last time he had played and not scored a TD.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments