Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

OSU's toughest opponent

0 HS
OSUnathen's picture
September 14, 2015 at 10:16am
43 Comments

I got a few things to get off my chest about this years squad. Firstly they won 38-0 against a better than average Haiwai team on 4.5 days rest so CHILL THE FUCK OUT all of you over-reactors! O-line is concerning but I think with the experience and leadership they will work it out. Price looks the worst of the bunch but nobody has been stellar to be honest. Defense is better than last year and that is awesome! They will keep us in every game this year and they are a scoring defense so I'd expect a TD or 2 from this turnover machine D. Conley is a pleasant surprise and a budding superstar, with Apple they will shutdown many passing threats. I think offensively they are rusty but potential is sick! Braxton adds a new wrinkle and the depth of playmakers is like nothing we've ever seen in C-bus. I've been saying this for weeks that this years team is the deepest I've ever seen in my 42 years. I think our toughest opponent will be complacency. This team is so talented and deep that I don't see anyone near our talent level. The only thing that will beat us is lack of focus and complacency. We don't play anyone till MSU so we have a lot of time to get back to that level we saw against Oreagon, Bama, Wisky. Go Bucks and chill the fuck out to all of the over-reactors I'm reading about. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments