Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Billy Price... Time for a change?

0 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
September 13, 2015 at 1:40pm
133 Comments

So I think it's become clear, to this point the weak spot along the O-line is Billy Price, at least from what I could see.  He's a slob by nature, and I won't hold it against him starting slow on the year because we all know how the O-line ended up when it was all said and done. 

But watching him yesterday I can see he doesn't have the athleticism at this point that you would think he would have.  Decker is holding up his end of the bargain on the left side, Boren has been solid, and the right side of the line has looked good considering the RT is basically the newest member of the group. 

Is it time for Warriner and Meyer to pull the plug on Price and give a guy like Demetrius Knox a look at LG?  Think about how incredibly beneficial it would be to Knox to spend this season next to Taylor Decker and learn from him and have him to show him how things are done?  We know Meech is a crazy good athlete, and Price, through two games, hasn't looked great.  I'm holding up final judgement too see how he improves through the next couple games...  But I'm starting to think it maybe time to give Meech a look, especially considering who he would be playing next too.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 133 Comments