Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

While the college football world burns to the ground.

0 HS
Count Monte fistOH's picture
September 13, 2015 at 8:58am
11 Comments

While the college football world burns to the ground around me. I can just sit here and enjoy my coffee. While the head man in Arkansas enjoys a side of crow with breakfast. While the old ball coach in South Carolina has to fight off the enemies that are actually real now rather than conjured in his imagination. While the ESPN and sec spin centers try and develop a probable excuse why mighty auburn could barely handle Jacksonville state. While the sooner and Tennessee fans argue about who was truly disrespectful a young man jawing at fans or a grown man feeling the need to confront him. We as Buckeyes fans get to enjoy our coffee knowing that although our offense struggled and seemed tired still moved the ball. Our defense stepped up and could be counted on to blank the opponents. Whomever starts at Qb is more than capable of leading the team. All these things we know! not a bad spot to be in after week number two. 2-0 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments