Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Braxton Miller: Different Position, Same Impact

0 HS
ckennard22's picture
September 8, 2015 at 11:25pm
7 Comments

If this is a duplicate post, please delete.

I just wanted to ask everyone how many times have we seen the exact same thing that we saw Monday night in the past 5 years (minus last year obviously)? The Buckeyes, struggling to get the ball moving, put themselves on Mr. Braxton Miller's back and ride him to victory. I realize there was a lot more to the game than Braxton's 140 total yards on only 8 touches and 2 total touchdowns, but his 2 scores were the biggest of the night. And the second one was your typical Braxton type of play, with him hitting the circle button (I stick with Playstation instead of X-Box because I'm an adult) and making defenders look foolish. I hope this is only the beginning of things to come, because after what this man has done for this team, he deserves the highest honors that they can give him. And he's also now my favorite Buckeye of all time. I know that doesn't mean 2 shits to him or anybody else, but it does to me. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments