Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

From Blacksburg

0 HS
Hokie Pride's picture
September 8, 2015 at 9:51am
76 Comments

Man, I can't even begin to tell you guys how much fun I had last night. Every OSU fan we tailgated with was so awesome. The fans that were sitting with us were great. I really hope that everyone that attended was treated with respect and enjoyed the atmosphere. Here are my observations. 

- I am certaintly not going to say we would have won had Brewer not gotten hurt. I do think it would have been much more respectable. It just felt like he was clicking with the O. Man that just sucks for him. His career is likely over. The Dwayne Lawson era needs to accelerate ASAP. Surprised he didn't play last night  

- I was not expecting that from Braxton Miller. Jesus is that guy good. We were not prepared for that. He is a special athlete that will thrive in that H-back roll

- Why was Zeke continuing to return punts when the game was out of hand? I was terrified for you guys that he may get hurt. 

- For those predicting that OSU fans were going to overtake Lane and have 20k fans there, that was not the case what so ever. I would say there were maybe 10k. Certaintly nothing like the Cal game that was mentioned more than once on here. 

- Lane was loud last night. Curious to hear the Buckeyes thoughts on the environment  

- OSU is a 100% back in the playoff

- Cardale Jones for President

Its been real Buckeyes. Good luck to you guys the rest of the season. I pray for a miracle that we can play yall again. Would love for this to be a somewhat regular home and home. You guys are awesome and our fan bases gel. 

Over n out

HP

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 76 Comments