Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

'Twas the night before Labor Day weekend.

0 HS
GVerrilli92's picture
September 5, 2015 at 3:10pm
9 Comments

So I was just chillin like a villain in my apartment yesterday, sipping a brew and waiting on my crew to arrive to head over to the golf course.

Whilst issuing a Madden beat down to some poor, soulless victim, my first friend walks in and asks me what I was doing Monday. I was so in the zone that I didn't really know how to respond, but he knew better than anybody about the blissful hangover I was planning on nursing on 9/8/15. I looked at him as if to say, "Well that was a really stupid question." He didn't even let me speak, first thing he says after the look is "Wanna go to Blacksburg?" I slammed the ps4 controller on the ground and shouted, "Don't fuck with me dude, how??"

Dream. Come. Damn. True. 

So, long story short, I'm gonna be sitting with the Buckeye alumni because an alumnus friend of his was sent 6 tickets instead of 2. Does anybody else have a story like this for the game Monday? Also, where are the Alumni seats located? Is there an 11w event going on that I should be aware of? Can we get O-H-I-O going in Lane Stadium??? 

We're in design phase of planning a great night, what's worth knowing about in Blacksburg?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments