Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Deadspin chimes in on the B1G

0 HS
YTOWNBUCKI's picture
September 2, 2015 at 3:28pm
26 Comments

Deadspin dropped their B1G Conference Preview today and it was rough.

Ohio State has obviously been picked to win the conference while they also threw quite a few jabs about how shitty it is.

Here are some excerpts:

The Buckeyes aren’t too good to be upset, because no team is that good, but damn, man. If you were to pick out a game on their schedule, look me in my eye holes and honestly say, “I think Ohio State will lose this game,” I’d probably never speak to you again because that would make you a goddamn liar. The Buckeyes are winning the Big Ten. They just are.

On Penn State:

When Penn State came up on the Deadspin 25, I had a good chuckle because this team is so impossibly unwatchable, mediocre, and easy to make fun of that I actually had to sit back and collect myself. But yeah, for all the positive talk that surrounds Christian Hackenberg, there should be some voices—mine, in this instance—to remind you that this offense blew last year (20.6 points per game) and the defense, though good, lost half its starters. If you’re watching Penn State, chances are you’re beyond saving.

It sucks how bad the perception of the league still is even after the Buckeyes won it all last season.  Ohio State is in a league of it's own, though.

Full article can be found here.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments