Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Breakdown of newest training camp Vid

0 HS
GVerrilli92's picture
August 22, 2015 at 2:31pm
9 Comments

I know there was a story on the front page for this, but I thought it was awesome how much more you can notice at .25x speed. This is some of the first film of future Buckeye stars, forgive me - the season is almost here.

Takes:

:13 - Elflein vs Washington, look like a couple of sledgehammers

:27 - Powell getting away with a defensive hold on Braxton. Braxton looks untouchable in routes, has to learn to make catches in traffic.

:32 - Tyquan and Washington make mince meat of the second team OL

:40 - Denzel Ward (#12) makes a great defensive play on a deep ball to (#5) Dixon, while sporting the boxing gloves

:43 - Jacoby Boren handles Tommy Schutt in pass pro

:45 - Mike Thomas holds a stalk block on an off-tackle run by Zeke for a solid 3 seconds!

:51 - TG looks like a natural route-runner with above average hands. The more I see of him at WR, the less I see him ending up at QB

:57 - James Clark runs circles around the first team D. Raek and Gareon Conley over-pursue on the cutback and Clark has SPEED.

1:04 - JT makes a BEAUTIFUL pass to a jumping Terry McLaurin. Terry might be that deep ball threat to replace Smith, this looks great.

1:09 - Mike Thomas roasts Gareon Conley on the hitch and go. It seemed less of Conley being bad and more of Thomas being really hard to cover.

1:22 - Noah Brown runs a perfect In-route, gets some space on Conley and makes a big boy catch with his hands away from his body.

1:29 - AJ Alexander is a very large man.

Also: Brionte Dunn seems to struggle a little bit with blocking at :36 and the beginning, oddly enough it's Joe Burger getting the best of him both times.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments