Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

DT depth and 2nd starter after Adolphus

0 HS
germ221's picture
August 18, 2015 at 1:44pm
24 Comments

I'm assuming preview of Def Line is coming soon, but I really haven't heard anything on 2nd starting DT after Adolphus (he might be the most important def player on our team because of lack of depth at that position, even though Bosa/Lee are def better defensive players) and wanted to see that you guys thought. I'm just assuming it will be Tommy Schutt with Munger/Hale backing him, maybe Cornell/Sprinkle to get some snaps. Bennett was really a difference maker last year and hid lack of significant production from other starting DE spot. 

I really hope we have one of those guys really exceed their expectations and someone like Robert Landers blows up this year and becomes a stud starter by year end. That's the only defensive position that somewhat worries me, where 2nd DE starer should be solid, since reviews for Hubbard/Tyquan have been great so far. Linebackers unit is one of the best, if not the best, in the country and Secondary is very solid, young and will drastically improve from last year. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 24 Comments