Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Roles of miller and gibson

0 HS
Youngbuck85's picture
August 17, 2015 at 7:15pm
61 Comments

At first I wasn't sure how I felt about the two qbs switching positions... But both sound like they've completely embraced it and now I'm getting really really excited to see these guys in our offense. How do you guys see us using them this year? To me Braxton is.... Percy harvin, but not quite the same receiving threat. I think motion him a ton into the backfield and run counters and sweeps with him, maybe passing to him occasionally on option routes and bubbles. Gibson I see as a true wideout and I'm not gonna lie I think he'll be our best deep threat this year by the time we reach the playoffs. He is so natural catching the ball and he's got the size and speed to be ungaurdable downfield. Some people see us using them in the wildcat or better as punt returners so here's my question.... Over/ unders for each of the following categories for each this season. Rushing yards -450 for brax, -150 for gibson. Receiving yards 350 for each, passing yards 125 for each, return yards 300 for each. Let me know what you think 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 61 Comments