Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Questions Ohio St/ CFB Related.

0 HS
regime's picture
August 12, 2015 at 7:49pm
37 Comments

Couple of interesting questions.

Who is your breakout player? - Braxton or Dontre.
What game(s) are you worried about? - VT
What is your biggest fear for this team?  - The receivers don't step up well enough.
Who is that one player you want to see get more involved? - Curtis / Dontre.

National related - 
What team will be the biggest dissapointment? - Arkansas, I know everyone's hyping them up, but I just dont trust their qb to move the ball well enough when it matters.
What team will come out of nowhere? - I'm thinking A&M, they had the same record as Auburn and LSU last year, and they one of the best defensive minds in the nation and 2 really good studs on their d-line, and I think they have 6-7 guys on their offense that will play Sunday ball.
Who do you think wins the SEC East? - Tennesee - Dobbs kid is really good, I want tot say Georgia but they have no qb, and Florida has a huge question mark with offensive talent too.

SEC West - This one I really don't know, Bama's qb situation from all account is terrible as Coker hasn't looked good and some saying Barnett the 5* freshman is leading, I want to say LSU but they have steele as their DC, they have the 2 of the best safeties in cfb but Harris and Jennings can not simply get it done.
Pac12? - USC Hearing Vernon Admas needs to take a class to be able to play, and from all accounts they don't trust any of their current qb's, so Kessler and his boys are going to win this one for me, too good not to.
Big12? - TCU, they return an incredible amount of their offensive starters, and I think Doctson and Listenbee are going to be really tough to stop along with Boykin. Their running back Green is really underrated, I think this team is going to put up monster points, Baylor is incredible to in the talent they bring back and from people at the manning passing academy Seth Russell was the best qb there, that game is going to be epic.
Big10? - Rutgers lol jk
ACC? - Clemson, for me Deshaun Watson, JT and Boykin are probably the 3 best qbs right now in college, and i think the Watson kid is going to be a future number 1 pick really great kid.
What player is no one talking about, but you expect to have a huge year? - Kyle Allen for A&M, kid is going to have a great line and is going to have 3 5* receivers and a dozen 4* to throw to, he was also the number one rated qb out of hs, don't know why Prescott and Johnson get all the love over there.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 37 Comments