Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

My new baby (Natty Championship Piece)

0 HS
EAGLEBUCKS's picture
August 9, 2015 at 10:10pm
29 Comments
Wow, finally got to 50 posts!  Being my first post I wanted to say how much I really enjoy this forum.  I was a member of Bucknuts for years, but recently cancelled my subscription because I found myself always on this site.  I just picked up my new natty championship piece for my basement this past weekend.  The tickets on the bottom are from my season tickets that my dad and I have had for the past 13 years.  My dad and I also were able to make it down to New Orleans for the Sugar Bowl so that is my game day ticket and the program I bought down there.  That game is my favorite game of all time and sharing that with my dad it will be very hard to ever beat.  I did not go to Dallas for the Natty Championship, but was able to get an unused ticket and program on line to complete the piece.  The middle poster is hard to see but it is the Nike Champions poster.  The piece is pretty big (hard to tell in the picture), but looks great on the wall.  In my opinion, last season was the most special championship not only in Buckeye history, but college football overall.  I wanted to do something so every time I went into my basement I would think about what a remarkable run it was.  Hope you guys like it as much as I do.  I can't take all the credit there is a company up here in Michigan close to my house that helped me put this piece together.  They did a great job.

Natty Championship

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments