Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

#Tweets2Campus

0 HS
BassDropper's picture
August 7, 2015 at 5:57pm
39 Comments

Last week I mentioned I would be "exposing" the losers who tweet Ohio State players, potential recruits, and other OSU related personnel. Today is the day we put them on blast. So I present you with the 1st Edition of #Tweets2Campus

This guy must have never heard about Chris Spielman's recruitment. Was it neccessary to include Mitchell in this tweet?

(This tweet led to him and a Michigan fan arguing, all while Ahmir Mitchell is getting tagged in their twitter battle.)

Another response in regards to Mitchell naming a Top 2. Gotta give him props for including a commit to help him...

Yea, Terrell, "come to your senses" dammit! 

Tweeting players, even in a joking manner, doesnt always go according to plan. At least there's a creepy Buckeye fan to have Corey's back. 

This dude just tweets anybody and everybody related to OSU all day

These recruits weren't even mentioned in the original tweet, but for some reason he feels like the coaches hasn't already told these recruits about how big the Buckeye fan base is. 

(I could keep going with this guy, but Im writing a forum post, not a 700 page book...Im sure we'll be seeing this guy around)

This guy basically tweets the same tweet to recruits. What's disappointing about this guy is that he appears to be an 11w member. 

And of course, the "you're a broke college student, you can't afford those that" tweet. Probably didn't realize his dad and uncle played in the NFL.

YOLO! So tweet as many recruits as you can

Im in touch with all of today's slang...but I sat there for 5 minutes thinking "what the fuck is a prolly?"

The guy put fire emojis in his tweet when describing Mekka Don's music. That tells you all you need to know about this guy.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 39 Comments