Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

My thoughts on Braxton Miller

0 HS
UrbanRenewal's picture
July 27, 2015 at 1:24pm
38 Comments

Here are my thoughts on the Braxton position change. It's amazing how much has changed in the last 2 years at Ohio State. Braxton Miller just 2 years ago was Batman. He's a senior now, in possibly the best shape of his life besides that throwing shoulder being weaker and now he's fighting for a chance to audition to be Robin. But this isn't about his injury. It's about the talent Urban and the staff have brought in to Columbus. This isn't a knock on Braxton whatsoever. I love the guy for all that he's given Ohio State on and off the field. This is just truly a testament to how great Urban Meyer is. Braxton was head and shoulders above everybody else on the team 2 years ago as far as athleticism, playmaking ability and possibly raw talent. Now he's fighting for a spot on the field. I'm rooting for him. I hope he does great at his new position whether it be H-Back or WR. But the biggest shame of this whole entire ordeal is there's only 1 football. That's it. Only 1 football to go around. On the outside we have Corey Smith, Michael Thomas, Jalin Marshall, Dontre Wilson, Noah Brown, Johnnie Dixon, Curtis Samuel, Terry McLaurin, Jeff Greene, Parris Campbell, James Clark, and I'm sure I forgot someone. These guys are all great athletes. I'm not sure how Braxton will be incorporated into this offense. I think there's a bigger logjam on the outside than at QB. Everybody is saying at H back but that position is already stacked so i don't know. But I wouldn't put anything past Urban Meyer. He's amazed me many times already and if there's anybody that can do it, it's him. 

MOD EDIT - exercised some poetic license with your title. A friendly reminder to be as descriptive and/or as specific as you can...makes for a better read overall.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 38 Comments