Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

AWWW80S: X-Back, Death & Destruction & Don't Forget the Chaos, FNL Eve, Eddie Does Shakespeare, SavageTiger Goes Savage

0 HS
Gray Box's picture
July 23, 2015 at 11:26pm
11 Comments

Around the World Wide Web in 80 Seconds(AWWW80S): ok, this may take longer then 80 seconds, but it will be much less then 80 days. Here are some tidbits from the interwebs and mostly social media. Feel free to add your own!​

In a day that the Bosa Bomb went BOOOOOOM! X-Brax drops a nuke and moves to X-Back(WR/HB)!

X-Back!

Fast

Dane Brugler | Senior NFL Draft Analyst for NFLDraftScout and CBS Sports:

#UnfinishedBusiness

And Don't Forget The Chaos

With the Bosa BOOOOM! today adding to Cooper and Hall for the 2016 D-line and still the possibility of a stellar DT joining, this song goes through my as I think of the havoc they'll wreck on the opossing QB's and backfield. Maybe a good theme song for them!?

Lil Shrug

FNL Eve

George Hill:

Bruce Judson:

Tell em Zeke

Making Moves

Damar Hamlin

Slam Thompson

Sam Thompson 2015 NBA Draft Workout Shows Bounce Ohio State Basketball:

National Hot Dog Day

Today:

OSU HD

Eddie Preforms Shakespeare... On Streets Of L.A.

SavageTiger Comedian of the Year Award

SavageTiger is my new favorite comedian! What's that you say? He's not a comedian? Well I can't stop laughing! I couldn't turn down his "prayer" for someone to put this on an OSU website as he has a message that all OSU fans "need" to hear. I do love his logic that when OSU fans go on other teams message boards it's them screaming for insecurity, but him getting kicked off of all of the OSU boards is him earning respect. Enjoy!

SavageTiger calls out Ohio State (NSFW!):

Fall Is Coming

Fall Is Coming

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 11 Comments