Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Last 4 National Champions - Just a quick observation

0 HS
Joebobb's picture
July 13, 2015 at 3:16pm
18 Comments

Remember how Urban Meyer is a thug coach and only has criminals on his team, yada yada yada.

How many OSU players have gotten into trouble since he took over - Very few and nothing serious. Also, this offseason has been very quiet too, and I hardly attribute that to the Columbus police being like the Tallahassee police force when it comes to busting football players. 

The ironic thing is that if you look at the national champions for the last 4 years, Bama has had its share of players get into serious trouble doing things outside the scope of legality (ex A is the guy who transferred from UGA after getting kicked out for domestic violence). There have been numerous others with Bama in the last few years (and I am not talking about stupid things like DUI or underage intoxication) of violent crimes.

FSU is just a complete roster of thugs who seem to have some from the police blotter straight to the roster. Their national title defense was just full of misdeeds from one player after another that Jimbo "aw schucks" Fisher easily dismissed.

I just find it interesting the lack of Buckeyes who have shown up on this list given Urban's "notorious" past for coaching thugs.  Just another example of the Buckeyes setting the standard.  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments