Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

lets not become them...

0 HS
theopulas's picture
July 7, 2015 at 1:18am
31 Comments

I think getting this QB decision right is the difference in a championship or not... I am not sure any QB we put back there can lead us to a championship... I know we love all three, but I have never seen a team with three QBs that can win every game... we have to really stop acting like we are unbeatable... no-one is unbeatable... our OL is the key... they are not great, they are not great movers, but they are very good at opening a seam... fortunately, we have a back that doesn't need great, and QBs who make good decisions with the ball... if they jell, we can go all the way... Coaches Johnson and Ash (both of whom may be gone next year if other schools know whats good for them) were the best pick-ups in college football, and have made our D championship caliber, but lets not start to sound like the SEC, and think that know one else has very good teams.... KNOW-ONE IS UNBEATABLE... but I must say after saying all that.... I like our chances! GO BUCKS!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments