Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Favorite Freshmen?

0 HS
TheChaseFor8's picture
July 3, 2015 at 10:00am
30 Comments

Alright fellow Eleven Warriors let me hear it! Who is your favorite Freshman this year? Whats the one guy who you believe will have the biggest impact on this years team?Pick one defensive and one offensive player. It can be true freshman or redshirt also. As we know from this year and last years recruiting class there is a lot of talent that came in! So with that being said, my guy to watch on defense is Eric Glover Williams. This young mans desire to be great can't be matched, he's a guy who truly wants it! I believe with all the adversity he went through just to get here, it will push him to do big things at Ohio State. I look for him to push on special teams this year and get in rotation at CB in the 2 deep! My offensive guy is Johnnie Dixon! Some know, not all that last year he was pushing for a starting position! His overall ability and the fact he's very diverse will be very intriguing, long as the injury bug stays away. Having basically the whole season last year to watch, learn and using that motivation this off season will be great for him. We have a lot of talent on the outside but he can really do it all. I'm greatly looking forward to this year as we all are. So let me hear who your freshman playmakers are! 

Have a great weekend and be safe enjoying the fireworks tonight!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments