Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

OSU 2015 vs. Miami 2001

0 HS
Tree_Trunk's picture
July 2, 2015 at 11:41am
63 Comments

So I was reading this thing on Fox Sports today arguing for the 2001 Miami team being the best of all time.  Honestly, looking at their team that year it's hard to disagree.  Then, of course, the article skips ahead to the next year and brings up the botched PI call to make the claim that the were the best team in the nation two years in a row.  That probably shouldn't bother me by this point in time, but it still rubs me the wrong way.

All of this background is just to ask this simple question, if Ohio State lives up to the hype surrounding the program this year, where will we be remembered in history?  I would LOVE it if we can have a strong argument for the greatest of all time to shove in every Miami fans face, but until then I can dream.

Disclaimer: I am very happy with this year's national championship and I'm still enjoying the ride.  I'm not trying to look ahead to quickly or expect to much out of next year before anything happens, this is just offseason talk that I find interesting.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 63 Comments