Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Around the World Wide Web in 80 Seconds: Urban Talks to SBSM, USA! USA! USA!, Brew Dog to CBus, Dynamic Duos

0 HS
Gray Box's picture
June 12, 2015 at 4:13pm
8 Comments

Ok, this may take longer then 80 seconds, but it will be much less then 80 days. Here are some tidbits from the interwebs and mostly social media today. Feel free to add your own!

Sound Body Sound Mind

Ohio State's Urban Meyer at SMSB 2015:

Mended fences:

Ohio State commit Michael Jordan and Coach Coombs:

Shake
All Day I Dream About...

High Flying Act:

Evan Spencer Career Highlights || Ohio State Football MVP || Ohio State Buckeyes:

Give Me Columbus Or Give Me Death!

CBus!

In some exciting news for Columbus, Scottish brewery Brew Dog announced this week that they will be putting their new U.S. brewery in Columbus. This is due in part to their good friends at Stone Brewery recommending Columbus, as well as location/proximity to much of the U.S. population. Personally I like Stone a lot, but I think Columbus is getting the better of the two breweries, as Brew Dog is one of my all time favorite. Getting to go to their Edinburgh location and trying many of their beers, including Tactical Nuclear Penguin (38.5%ABV), was a real treat! 

#BrewDog2Cbus

This IS A Soccer Nation!

The Women play their second match of the World Cup today:

MNT vs. Germany: Highlights - June 10, 2015:

Mix Diskerud goal vs. Germany (all 30 passes):

Embrace The Grind!

All I Know!

Dynamic Duos:

OSU and MSU boast CFB's top two dynamic duos according to NFL.com:

More Soccer!

The Visitor!

LeCounting

LeCounte

First Pitch, Many More To Come!

BAL@CLE: Cardale Jones on offseason at Ohio State:

Earned!

All In Ohio!

Another Dynamic Duo: 

Dynamic Duos
This Delly Don't Serve Curry!

Digital Tour

Tour campus in your underwear at www.osu.edu/tour

Digital Tour

The Wolverines Are Sad 

O-H-B&E

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments