Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Tom Herman making an impact

0 HS
whiteyyd's picture
June 10, 2015 at 3:58pm
29 Comments

Unfortunately, Coach Herman will be on a different sideline when this season kicks off. However, he was still a huge part of the success Ohio State enjoyed during the 2014-2015 season. With that being said, I thought it was great to see he is turning in a pretty good recruiting class, so far, in his first year at the helm in Houston. 

Pic

Having a 28th ranked recruiting class wouldn't make us Ohio State fans very happy, but for reference, Houston's 2015 class ranked #83. Obviously, being a good recruiter doesn't always translate to being a good head coach. The verdict is still out on that. 

I just thought this was interesting and another bullet Urban Meyer can add to his resume (who am I kidding, he doesn't need a resume). Not only is he the best coach in college football, not only does he develop players for the next level, not only does he turn them into men, he also develops his coaching staff to be successful when their opportunity comes. What can't Urban Meyer do? 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments