Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What Non-OSU Player Would You Like To Add The Most To The 2015 OSU Team

0 HS
joebuckeye5's picture
June 2, 2015 at 12:59pm
50 Comments

There was a thread earlier in regards to trading one of our quarterbacks for other players across the country.  I think it is difficult for us to say we would like to trade a player on our own team.  That got me thinking, however, if we could simply add one non-OSU player from another team to make our team better who would it be.  I'll start it out with my top five in order:

1. Kendall Fuller (CB Virginia Tech) - We know first hand he is good and it would be huge to put a lock down corner on one side with Apple on the other.  Combine those two with Bell and Powell and you have an NFL secondary.

2. Laremy Tunsil (OT Ole Miss) - Don't get me wrong I love our offensive line.  But could you imagine Tunsil on one side and Decker on the other.  Zeke would be able to walk for 200 yards a game and whichever quarterback is back there would have all day to throw.

3. Vernon Hargreaves III (CB Florida) - Pretty much the same idea as Fuller.  Our second cornerback is one of our more concerning positions so bringing in Hargreaves as our #1 shut down and having Apple at #2 would be unreal.

4. Robert Nkemdiche (DT Ole Miss) - You can always use more DL depth and adding a superstar like Nkemdiche to go along with Bosa, Washington, etc. would make our d-line even more terrifying.

5. Robert Aguayo (K Florida State) - I know, I know who really wants a kicker that badly?  Think about it though.  With our offense already as lethal as it is this basically guarantees us three points any time we get inside the 40.  Not to mention if there is ever a close game every point counts.

What other players from around the country do you think would be an extremely helpful add for the 2015 Buckeyes.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 50 Comments