Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

For Your Morning Read With Your Coffee

0 HS
huntinwabbits's picture
May 28, 2015 at 8:36am
64 Comments

Has the SEC gotten too good for its own good?

A little article for your enjoyment on this fine Thursday morning. We have had a few SEC threads this week so hopefully everyone is not too tired of it to enjoy this gem. Some tidbits if you don't want to read:

- Saban is complaining that the SEC is so good that it's too hard to compete in the playoff system that they all wanted.

- Bert is backing him up saying the B1G sucks and he rarely faced good teams at Wisky

- "We last saw Alabama as it was getting thumped by eventual national champion Ohio State in a national semifinal game."

Nothing we haven't heard or read before but this article comes from thestate.com, a South Carolina news site. Yes, the same state whose SEC school needed their bowl game against Miami to get above .500. I laughed when I heard this being talked about on the radio this morning. Nothing like hearing this argument coming from a perennial doormat in the conference.

Perhaps in the past an article of such absurdities would rough my feathers, but nowadays I read this article like

good try sec

while thinking of 

win

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 64 Comments