Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Is the OSU's strength program superior to Alabama's program?

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
May 27, 2015 at 4:56pm
61 Comments

I was just thinking about Trey Depriest being cut from the Ravens. I remember how much we were upset that he left the state for Alabama. I just can't believe how doughy Alabama let him become, and now he is cut from the Ravens.

I understand that gaining muscle and having a low body fat takes incredible discipline and effort, and that its up to the individual. I just can't for the life of me see Coach Mick allowing one of our players to look soft like that. They wouldn't be on the team.

Joshua Perry, Curtis Grant, Raekwon, Lee and all the other Linebackers are chiseled out of granite.  I feel we physically dominated Alabama and Oregon. They were hobbled left and right and sucking wind the whole game.

I hopeTrey succeeds and makes it somewhere in the NFL. Part of me just wonders how much better he might have been if he went to Ohio State and worked with Coach Mick. I think it's clear we have the top strength program in the country in addition to the best team in the country.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 61 Comments