Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Dontre Wilson, underrated? over looked?

0 HS
efrazz's picture
May 24, 2015 at 6:15am
80 Comments

I'm really hoping that he comes back at 100% this year after his injury. I think that maybe he is getting a  little forgotten behind Marshall n winning the whole damn thing. He was becoming a very solid H and PR before and during Mich St. I know Marshall is getting more reps out wide, so hopefully this means the H spot is his to lose. I think he's got a few things to get right (making the easy catches, ball security) and a beast in Samuel chomping for reps, but the growth hes shown between fresh and soph yrs. has me excited for what he'll do after three yrs in the Marotti dujo. If he's stays for two years im calling that he will at least move into second behind Mr. Ted Ginn Jr. for return td's (B10), hell he might that this year =). I don't know why I'm using my first post on this, but I was watching drive thrus of last year and he is so close to popping almost every time....and I saw an great soph highlight film and just got exicted n wanted to share the vid. The 2013 class was unreal(epic if trey n mitchell woulda stayed, next year those two plus #5 n 43 omg omg lb overload and going off topic) but he's always been one of my favs. Didnt have to pump up his speed stats much in NCAA lol and I won him a heisman. Anywho I love this site and read it every day. I know he's got a brawler is Curtis fighting for reps but I hope he gets the lion's share of reps. Either way having two outta the three(#'s 17, 4 n 2) on the field is going to light up the scoreboard. #buckeye problems, right? What do you guys think? And sorry if the music isn't tour cup o tea. 

The guy who made the vid is from Wilson's HS and also did a vid of his frosh yr and it shows how his body has grown If you wanna check that out as well.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 80 Comments