Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Is A Young Team

0 HS
Icouldnotgofor3's picture
May 23, 2015 at 11:55pm
17 Comments

I had seen this interview after the National Title game with Oregon several months ago when the Buckeyes plastered the Ducks 42-20 to take home the 1st ever CFP trophy. I finally ran across it again and was glad I did. I've been looking for it for awhile now. It is a great post-game interview with Bill Landis, Ari Wasserman, and Doug Lesmerises with Cleveland. com. They've covered the Buckeyes for the complete 2014 season and certainly seen the up and downs of the team.

The interview is just amazing in the sense that all three seem to be shocked that OSU won it all. Landis did give credit to the slobs as he should, and Wasserman pointed out accurately that EZE was the difference maker but what catches my attention is Doug was still in disbelief and finally pointed out that the Buckeyes "just had the better players" in those last 3 games against 3 of the nation's best ranked teams. The future is indeed bright at Ohio State. The interview is about ten (10) minutes long but worth every minute of your time and will bring a smile to your face.

Happy Memorial Day to all, and especially to my fellow veterans.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments