Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Have you dealt with any "Big Ten" fans ie "SEC" fans?

0 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
May 23, 2015 at 7:50am
80 Comments

We all know the deal...  When Alabama was winning national championships, along with LSU, Auburn, Florida, and the like, we heard from all over SEC country about how great their conference was and how they are hoarding national championships...  The odd thing is, those words weren't just coming from fans of the defending national championship.

Vanderbilt, Tennessee, Kentucky, South Carolina, Texas A&M, Florida (more recently since they apparently forgot how to win football games and tOSU "stole" Urban Meyer away from them), and the two MS schools had fans trolling the internet from one side to the other boasting of the "strength of the SEC."  Essentially making it sound like even though they're fans of bottom feeders, when Alabama wins a national title, somehow they all win a piece of it....

My question is, since Ohio State has won the Natty, have you encountered any "B1G fans?"  Anyone who might be a Penn State, Nebraska, Wisky, Northwestern, Purdue, or otherwise fan that has tried to share in the championship that ONLY Ohio State won?

I have not, as of yet, but I can tell you right now if some dickhead Iowa fan saw me in my Undisputed Champions T-shirt and tried to fist bump me, I'd laugh directly in his face...  The B1G Ten didn't win squat, the Ohio State University won a national title, and the likes of Purdue, _ichigan, Rutgers, and Minnesota had very little to do with it other than providing speed bumps along the way for the Buckeyes to trounce.

I've personally never given a big wet fart about the entirety of the Big Ten, all I ask of the other teams in the conference is to roll over and die whenever they're on the same field as the Buckeyes...  I think if I had to deal with any "We are the Big Ten" crap I'd vomit.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 80 Comments